Hey sweeties <3,
I’m really happy about being nominated for the mystery blogger award. Thank you Anjana for nominating me! ❤ Her blog is about fashion, lifestyle, beauty and travel. I encourage everybody to check her blog out and follow her. She is an amazing person and I’m so damn happy for our friendship ❤
The mystery blogger award is created by Okoto Oke Enigma “Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”
I really like the idea of this award to keep the blogging community growing and alive. They are so many inspiring and motivating blogs out there who deserve recognition. Thanks to this amazing award, we come in contact with more inspiring blogs and grow our community together! ❤
Here is the list of the rules of this award
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. Answer the questions of the person who nominated you
7. You have to nominate people
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
10. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about myself
1. I love stationery stuff so much. I love to write handwritten letters, to blog and journal. I have bought so many notebooks, stickers and journals to write in
2. I love to sing and I used to sing in a choir for 11 years in The Netherlands
3. I’m a highly sensitive person which means that I feel every emotion more deeply than others. I love more but also suffer more in life. I also consider myself as a very romantic person
The answers to the questions
1. If you were a season, what season would you be and why?
I would definitely be Summer. Summer is my favourite season even though sometimes I can’t survive the days of 40/45 degrees in Spain haha. I love Summer because there is more day light, life is easier and the sunshine just makes me so happy. I love to swim in the sea and I love to wear dresses and colourful outfits. I also love to enjoy days at the swimming pool with my friends and eat ice creams. Life is so much better and happier in the Summer. My birthday is on the first of June which is almost in Summer.
2. What/who is your spirit animal?
My zodiac sign is gemini and I read once that my spirit animal is a deer.
3. Where would you like to travel?
I would like to travel to so many places. I have friends all over the world and I would love to see them all soon again. I wanna meet a famous yoga teacher called Rachel Brathen in Aruba. Island Yoga is her studio which is in Aruba. I also would like to travel to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Mexico, Brasil, Australia, California. I think these are my main places which I wanna visist one day. I also wanna visit New York City again because this is just an incredible beautiful city. I would also love to travel around Europe, maybe do interrail one day. I also would love to go to Sweden, Norway, Finland, Greece, Portugal and many other places. I have been to many awesome and beautiful places in Spain but I would love to go again to Mallorca. I just felt in love with this beautiful island. I also would like to travel to Sevilla, Cordoba, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Oviedo, and many more beautiful places in Spain. My list of places which I wanna visit in this world is just endlessly long…. So much to see ❤
4. What’s the craziest thing you have ever experienced?
When I was doing my Erasmus abroad in a city called Logroño in Spain I was enjoying the fiesta week. This week is all about celebrating the wine. During this week people were throwing wine out of their balconies to celebrate this week. Hhaha, all people were covered in wine. That was definitely a crazy thing which I have experienced in my life.
5. What would you choose as a superpower?
I would love to be able to fly. I think that would be just so amazing to be able to fly like birdscan do. Flying is having freedom.
These are my nominations. I totally understand if you don’t have time to do this nomination or for any other reason. Don’t feel pressured 🙂 Feel free to answer my questions ❤
My questions for you
1. What is one of your biggest dream in life?
2. Which 3 famous people, living or dead, would you want at your fantasy dinner party?
3. Who are the 3 greatest living musicians for you?
4. How do you handle people that you don’t like?
5. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Thank you all for reading this blog post. I really appreciate taking your time for it. I will speak to you all soon in my next blog post ❤
Much love 💕,