Hey lovelies ❤,
I’m so happy I got nominated twice for the “Sunshine Blogger Award.” I got nominated by Mothers of Angels. Her blog is beautiful. She writes a lot of beautiful poems. You all have to check her blog. I also got nominated by Elsie. Her blog is so beautiful. She writes about lifestyle, fashion, poetry, just anything. I’m going to answer their questions in one post. “The Sunshine blogger award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.” I feel very honoured to be nominated for this beautiful award.
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Mothers of Angels questions and answers
1. What is your favourite blog and why?
I really can’t choose one favourite blog out of all the beautiful blogs I follow. They are all so beautiful. It would be mean to choose just one favourite.
2. How did you feel when you got your first follower?
I really couldn’t believe it because I thought nobody would read my blog posts or follow me. Hahah, I was surprised and was so happy. I thought maybe my blog would grow and it definitely did! I’m so thankful for all my lovely followers who read, like and comment my blog posts. It means the world to me 💕
3. Has blogging made you a better person in some way?
It definitely made me a better person because I feel like bloggers aren’t that competitive. Of course, we all wanna have an awesome blog with many followers but numbers aren’t that important. I came to realize that we all respect each other, support each other and love each other. I really miss that in today’s world so this definitely makes me a better person. I compare myself less to other people now which makes me a better person.
4. If someone told you that you could only make 5 more posts on your blog what would you write about?
I would write about why self love is so important, what it means to be a feminist, a travel post, why mental health is as important as physical health and how single isn’t that bad at all. These are some main subjects which I really like to write about in the future.
5. If you didn’t blog what would you use that spare time doing?
I would use that time to enjoy nature more even though I still have a life behind my blog hahah. I love reading, writing, singing, surfing, photography, travelling, listening to music and spending time with my family and friends.
6. What do you hope your followers will gain from reading your blog?
I hope my followers will get inspired and happy by reading my blog. I hope that with writing my thoughts and feelings down it will help them to feel less alone and know that I will always support them and be there for them. I just want to spread peace, love and happiness through my blog because those are the most important things in life ❤🙏
7. I think blogging has therapeutic qualities, do you?
Yes, I think blogging definitely has some therapeutic qualities. I love the support I get when I write my thoughts and feelings down. I also love to read other blog posts and know that I’m not crazy thinking for example that I’m not good enough because everybody feels that way sometimes. Blogging definitely makes me grow as a person and heals my wounds. Writing is such a beautiful form of healing. I encourage anyone to write 😄
Elsie questions & answers
1. If you had to stay in one location for the rest of your life and never travel far from it where would it be?
I would have chosen Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Mexico and Brasil because I really want to visit these beautiful places but those are also dangerous places and you can’t walk at night just like I do in Spain so I wouldn’t wanna to live there. I would of course choose Spain, the country where I live right now. I feel so safe here. It’s just such a beautiful country because it has so many different regions with so many different landscapes such as dessert, beach, mountain…. You can find anything in Spain. I already visited many awesome places in Spain but I can’t wait to visit many more beautiful places here. I also love the people, the sunshine and the delicious food: tapas so much! 😍 I can’t get enough of it.
2. What is the first thing that you feel after you upload a post to your blog (E.g, excitement/it depends/nerves etc.)?
I’m always excitement if people will actually read my blog posts, will like it and get inspired. Sometimes I also feel like a bit of nerves if they will understand my blog posts and it will not cause any harm because I never wanna hurt someone’s feelings.
3. How would you describe blogging to a person who has heard the word ‘blog’ before but has no idea what it really means?
I would describe blogging as a way of sharing your deepest inner thoughts and feelings of a subject of for example anything what’s happening in your life. Blogging is a way of writing about anything in life and a way of making connection with people and with this world. It’s all about getting inspired.
4. If you were only allowed to blog about one topic what would you choose?
I would choose self love because it’s just so important to love ourselves in this society which constantly tries to change us. We are perfect and beautiful the way we are 💕
5. What is your favourite season and which season is it where you are now?
My favourite season is definitely Summer. Life is better in the Summer. Life is just so much easier. I love swimming in the ocean, swimming in the swimmingpool, wearing cute dresses, surfing and eating a delicious ice cream with my friends and family. Right now it’s Spring in Spain even though it doesn’t feel that away 😂 It’s still a bit cold and have rained a lot this week. Next week, they announce 22 degrees or even more. Let’s pray for Spring to come 🌼🌷🌞
6. Do you think there is anything different about the you in real life and the you that is portrayed through your blog?
No, I don’t think there is a difference. I write about my feeling and thoughts and other things. I always stay true to myself, I’m sensitive, I’m vulnerable and I’m alwayst honest because that’s the way I’m and the way I want to be portrayed through my blog. I always want to make a real connection and real friendships in the blogging community. I would never try to impress other people with a different me or a fake me.
7. What was the last book you read?
Well, I’m still reading this book. It’s a Spanish book which is called “Toxic emotions” by Bernardo Stamateas. It’s a self help book and it definitely helps with dealing with anxiety in life. It has some awesome tips and stories.
8. 5 years ago did you think you would be where you are now in life?
No, I don’t think so because 5 years ago I was going through a bad break up and thought that I could never be happy again in life. Now, I’m much happier than before and I’m still growing in life. Every experience will make you grow as a person and will give you some important life lessons and wisdom.
9. Do you have a specific place that you go to type out blog posts or do you feel comfortable enough to do them anywhere?
I always do it at home on my laptop because that’s the place I love to do it the most. If I would do it in a café or bar I would think that people are looking at me about what I’m writing about even thought it might not be true but I just want to do it at home. At home I feel safe, loved and peaceful to write my blog posts in calm.
10. If there was a movie made about your life which celebrity would play you?
I really don’t know but I think a celebrity who would be sensitive, caring and honest like I’m.
11. Do you have any pets? If no, then do you want any? If yes then what kind of a niche do you think their blog would be if they had one?
No, I don’t have any pets. I love cats and dogs but I would prefer to have a cat. I don’t think I would have any because I’m travelling a lot and besides my parents don’t want any. If I would live alone, I also don’t think I would have enough time to care for a pet because of travelling so much.
Feel free to answer my questions. It’s totally up to you if you want to do this award 😊
My questions for you
1. Why did you begin your own blog?
2. Do you want blogging to be a hobby or do you want to make it your real job?
3. What do you feel most proud of?
4. What’s your favourite movie and why?
5. What makes you happy in life?
6. How would you describe yourself as a person?
7. What’s your best childhood memory?
8. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
9. Who do you most admire in life and why?
10. What are you most afraid of?
11. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
Thank you all for reading this blog post. I really appreciate taking your time for it. I will speak to you all soon in my next blog post 💕